About the Awards
The Northern Inland Innovations Awards are an annual awards program aimed at recognising and encouraging businesses, individuals and organisations based in the Northern Inland region of NSW Australia, who are responsible for developing some of this nation's leading innovative products and approaches across a broad range of industry sectors. Categories are: Agriculture/Horticulture and Associated services; Retail, Tourism & Leisure; Professional and Government Services; Manufacturing and Engineering; Research and Education; Health, Aged Care and Disability Services. The Innovation of the Year Award and an Innovative Community Contribution Award are also presented.
The 2016 awards night will be held at the Armidale City Bowling Club on Friday 24th, November 2017.
Find out about last year's winners here.
Be sure to keep up to date with developments by subscribing through the link under the menu on the left.
What is Innovation?
Innovation is the application of creative thinking to initiate or introduce improvements in a skill, product, methodology or process.
The innovation must be:
- Unique to or developed in the Northern region
- Better than the status quo
- Sustainable in all applications
- Have a viable outcome
Objectives of the Awards
- Recognition of contribution made by business to economic prosperity and well being of the region’s communities and residents
- To showcase and promote initiatives, products and services
- To establish formal and informal linkages between key stakeholders who are capable of assisting in developing business innovation and creativity
- To represent the region as a dynamic, forward thinking, global participant.
Would You Like To Keep Up To Date?
Subscribe to receiving updates by email, including when:
- Nominations open
- Tickets going on sale and
- Winners are announced.
Simply subscribe through the link under the menu on the left.