About the Awards
The Northern Inland Innovations Awards are an annual event aimed at recognising and encouraging both individuals and organisations based in the Northern Inland region of NSW Australia, who are responsible for developing some of this nation's leading innovations across a broad range of industry sectors, including Agriculture/Horticulture, Tourism/Leisure, Professional and Retail Services, Manufacturing and Engineering, and Research and Education.
After the sucess of the previous awards, Regional Development Australia - Northern Inland is pleased to announce that the 2013 awards will be held in Tamworth Friday November 8 at West Tamworth Leagues Club in Phillip Street.
What is Innovation?
Innovation is the application of creative thinking to initiate or introduce improvements in a skill, product, methodology or process.
The innovation must be:
- Unique to or developed in the Northern region
- Better than the status quo
- Sustainable in all applications
- Have a viable outcome
Objectives of the Awards
- Recognition of contribution made by business to economic prosperity and well being of the region’s communities and residents
- To showcase and promote initiatives, products and services
- To establish formal and informal linkages between key stakeholders who are capable of assisting in developing business innovation and creativity
- To represent the region as a dynamic, forward thinking, global participant.
Greg Alder will be guest speaker for 2013
Greg Alder Guest Speaker 2013 RDANI Northern Inland Innovation Awards
Greg Alder is an internationally renowned leader in field, with over 40 years of experience in coaching businesses in branding, business success, innovation and career development. This year Greg will give an inspirational presentation, with a particular focus on recognising and seizing opportunities in and combating the challenges of the digital economy.