Printable Entry Form
If you wish to download a copy of the Northern Inland Innovation Awards 2016 entry form which you can print out then return via email or post, PDF and Word forms are available here. Please email to: email@example.com
Please note that entries for the 2016 awards are now closed.
Conditions of Entry
- The application form and entry must be lodged by Monday 3 October 2016 and all entries are to be completed to the satisfaction of the Judging Panel, clearly educating members about your business, organisation or project and the innovation in question.
- Judging will be completed by the panel appointed by Regional Development Australia Northern Inland. The decision of the Judging Panel will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The four judges will include external locals from diverse backgrounds, plus RDA Northern Inland representative(s).
- Awards include Category Winner, Finalist, and Highly Commended. The Judging Panel reserves the right not to award a particular trophy in every category.
- The Committee intends to use the information provided for publicity purposes. In nominating for these awards, entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes (within reason). Sensitive commercial information will be treated as confidential (please stipulate).
- More than one individual from an organisation or business can enter if they have been working on different projects.
- Regional Development Australia Northern Inland is collecting the information contained in the Application Form in order to assess your entry for the Northern Inland Innovation Awards. If you have not provided the requested details, the Judging Panel may not be able to process your entry.
- Your supplied details will not be onsold but will be made available to our sponsors.
- The Judging Panel reserves the right to request further information from entrants in support of their entry.
- Representatives from the Northern Inland Innovation Awards may visit the finalists in their workplace to observe where the work submitted for the Awards is carried out, view, photograph, video products if relevant and further discuss entry information with the applicant if required.
- For collaborative projects, the lead or chief investigators may nominate as a group if they have all contributed equally to the project. Where the nominee is the lead or principal investigator of a collaborative project, the nominee must have the approval of his or her collaborative team to nominate and the collaborative team must be acknowledged in the submission.
- The provision of false or misleading information will result in the disqualification of the entry.
- Award recipients are expected to attend the awards night in Inverell on Friday 18th November, 2016.